Join the webinar on 11 September 2018, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PMHave you maximized the potential of Green Lending in your institution? This webinar will help you to increase awareness and engagement in green lending throughout your organization with the Green Lending Toolkit, which has the training and resources that will help grow your portfolio.
You will discover:
- all the tools available in the Green Lending Toolkit
- the principals of active learning (LEAP) which can drive green lending champions in your institution
- the importance of strategy and planning for green lending
- how to discover the benefit of identifying green lending opportunities that already exist in your portfolio
- you are a practitioner working in a financial institution (public or private) and you want to discover new tools to drive green lending in your institution
- you want to join a community of green lending experts and practitioners around the world
The PresenterShaheen Tejani is a capacity builder working in Development, Banking, Microfinance and SME.
She has created a unique learning approach called LEAP for high quality, action learning programs for field staff that includes a complete set of system tools for Performance Needs Analysis, Program Design, Trainer Education and an Instructional Design Framework for effective training. Her training academies in the Financial Services and Management include a project with the Aga Khan Agency for Microfinance which developed a global training academy for 3500 staff in 13 countries, working in 7 languages.