GCPF GREEN LENDING WORKSHOP
Bringing together practitioners and experts
The objective of the regional green lending workshop is enable peer learning among GCPF partner Financial Institutions and experts about best practices in tapping opportunities and overcoming challenges encountered when building green lending portfolios.
- Learn from like-minded financial institutions about success stories regarding innovative green finance approaches that could be replicated by their institution
- Explore ideas and learn from successful practices to develop your green portfolios by better serving new and existing clients inspired by case studies and knowledge exchange
- Gain insights into new market and technology opportunities and how they are already applied in different markets.
- Join the international community of green lending practitioners
- Exchange on smart processes for assessing market potential for GL technologies and gain ideas on how to practically develop and market green lending product offerings for their institution.
16 – 20 September 2019
With personal invitation only